Our caring dentist and dental team at Dupage Dental Smiles understand that you cannot always plan when you will need professional dental care. We provide quality dental emergency care in Warrenville, Illinois, to ensure that your smile always receives the care it needs. If you or a family member experiences a dental emergency, we urge you to contact our dental office as soon as possible. Our knowledgeable team members will schedule your visit with Dr. Sumeet Bagai and provide you with instructions on how to care for your smile until you can come to our office for your appointment. We strive to accommodate dental emergency cases as soon as possible to restore your smile to optimal function and health.
You may need emergency care if you suffer from a dental emergency such as:
- A knocked-out (avulsed) tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- A severe, persistent toothache or tooth pain
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the gums, lips, cheeks, and tongue
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A cracked tooth
- Items lodged between teeth that do not come loose with gentle flossing
We welcome you to contact us today to learn more about emergency care and how to better care for your smile. We are eager to care for you and your family!